Description of Soccer Predictions
What is the Soccer Predictions application, how does it work?
According to the introduction of SauzanaProd, Soccer Predictions is a Sports app on the Android platform. There is currently a 2.1.2 version released on Oct 17, 2019, you can see the details below.
This free application offers predictions of soccer results.
Many professional bettors rely on our quality daily tips for predictions and game predictions.
We provide professional sports advice, with a high success rate.
The predictions are based on many years of statistical data as well as the latest news and information about the different teams.
To help you choose the best match to bet on, we have included statistics such as:
- Form of the season for each team
- Last matches results and statistics
- Results and statistics last confrontations between the two teams
- League standings, points, goals, Home / Away stats
- Total goals scored and conceded by the team in the last 10 games
- Total wins / ties / losses by the team in the last 10 games
- Average goals scored / conceded by the team in the last 10 games
- Chance to score / concede a goal in the next match
- Number of matches without scoring / conceding goals in the last 10 games
- Number of minutes without scoring / conceding goals in the last 10 games
- Number of matches with more than 2.5 / less than 2.5 goals scored in a match
Tables comparing performance of soccer teams
In addition, we offer free daily betting tips for the different types of predictions available in the app:
- FT Final result 1X2
- HT Result at half-time 1X2
- BTS / OTS both teams score a goal / only one team scores a goal
- Under / Over (1.5), 2.5, 3.5 goals scored in the match
We make predictions on a lot of championships in different countries. Thus you will be able to find the biggest championships (French, English, Italian, German, Spanish ...).
Champions League (Europe), Europa League (Europe), Premier League (Angleterre), Championship (Angleterre), League One (Angleterre), FA Cup (Angleterre), Argentina Superliga (Première division), Croatie Prva HNL, République tchèque (Première division), Spuer League (Grèce), Eredivisie (Pays-Bas), Eerste Divisie (Pays-Bas), , Bundesliga (Allemagne), Bundesliga 2 (Allemagne), Tipico Bundesliga (Autriche), Pro League (Belgique), First Division B (Belgique), Super Cup (Belgique), Superliga (Danemark), First Division (Danemark), Ligue 1 (France), Ligue 2 (France), Serie A (Italie), , Serie B (Italie), Serie C (Italie), Coppa Italia (Italie), Eliteserien (Norvège), Primeira Liga (Portugal), Premier League (Russie), Premiership (Escosse), La Liga (Espagne), Copa Del Rey (Espagne), Allsvenskan (Suède), Premier League (Ukraine), La Liga 2 (Espagne), Serie A (Brésil), Super Lig (Turquie)...
It's free ! So why do you expect to start winning with our predictions app Predictions Foot ?!
For any information / questions, do not hesitate to contact us:
You can also follow us on Facebook:
FR: https://www.facebook.com/Fire- Predictions-541654076358135/
Warning: Please do not forget, betting can be very risky, even these tips for free soccer bets depend on a machine and statistics. We will not be responsible for your losses.